We’ve all been there, right? We’re in the gym, we’re working our amazing butt’s off and I guarantee you that each of us have had at least five of the below thoughts at some point during our gym routine.
These thoughts that you are about to read and then watch on the video below are actual thoughts I’ve either had, I’ve heard while coaching, or have heard from other gym goers myself.
In the video at the bottom, you will see my alter ego Gabby Abbi who is a little bit sassy, a lot cranky, and just needs a bit of coffee… or wine, depending on the time of day. Gabby Abbi sometimes makes appearances on my Instagram as well.
32 GYM THOUGHTS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART
- I won’t quit, but I will cuss the entire time
- How many squats? How will I sit down to pee?
- Well, whoever said a minute wasn’t a long time has never done a plank
- Like my gym hair? I haven’t washed it in 3 days
- I had to tell somebody I can’t go, I’m going to the gym
- Do you ever just grab your own butt because you’re so proud of it?
- I’m dead. I’ve died, I’m dead
- My pants are falling off. The elastic is shot in these…. Oh, it’s a drawstring
- Dead lift form = the bend and snap movement from Legally Blonde
- Somebody want to share a bar? You lift one side I’ll lift the other?
- Yep, already sweating
- Why is everyone so obsessed with burpees
- It Burns! This just means I’ll look good naked
- My lifting gloves smell like a dead cat
- I’m hungry
- They didn’t re-rack their weights properly; I’m going to throat punch them
- My legs are going to be so sore I’ll be walking like a baby giraffe
- 20 min left… that’s 10 minutes twice… 5 minutes 4 times… I can do this
- I need my booty fatter and my stomach flatter
- Did the coach just say fun things planned? Oh my gosh, we’re going to die.
- No, not cheese dip, guac sounds better
- Yep, looking good….
- Oh wait, that wasn’t me in the mirror
- Why is this called the StairMaster? If the stairs were actually moving and taking me somewhere I’d be on an escalator and my butt wouldn’t feel like its sitting on my shoulders
- Squat? Oh yeah, no thanks, I thought you said guac
- I’m sorry for what I said while I was doing thrusters
- What kind of exercises pump up your boobs? I need squats, but for boobs.
- Run? Oh, no I’m sorry, I thought you said Rum.
- I think my leg fell off over there somewhere
- Wow, they had too much pre-workout
- Unless Jesus himself walks through that door right over there and tells me to run, I’m not running
- Well that was sufficiently horrible. See you tomorrow!
Now you can enjoy the compilation of said thoughts in video form!
*Don’t forget to Pin it so you can enjoy it again later!