There’s something about Fall isn’t there? I love the crunchy leaves and the movement into the holiday season. I also become more of a cook in the fall. I think it’s because the summer time is so hot down here in the south that cooking a lot makes the house stifling. Which is why I meal prep.
My trip to the store today to grab these ingredients took about twice as long as it should have because little man is walking now, and he wants to touch all of the cold things and inspect everything on the floor. Plus there were firemen there and he had to talk to them as well.
Anyway! You probably didn’t care to know all of that but just a little bit of back ground to the day. 🙂
Keep in mind that these ingredients are highly versatile. I love roasted nuts of all kinds so I added a lot of nuts in. Gluten Free pretzels are now on the chip aisle right by the ‘normal’ pretzels so feel free to grab those instead. You could also do Honey Nut Chex Cereal or Plain instead of the Cinnamon. Another sub option is Almonds instead of peanuts.
You will obviously need something to put this in so make sure you have something that is fall related!
Easy Fall Party Mix
- 1 box of Cinnamon Chex Cereal
- 1 Jar of Planters Peanuts
- 1 Jar of Planters Mixed Nuts
- 1 Bag of Rold Gold Pretzels
- 1 Box of Annie’s Cheddar Bunnies
- 2 Bags of Brach’s Autumn Mix or MellowCreme Pumpkins
- Combine all ingredients into a large mixing bowl
- Mix all ingredients
- Pour into serving bowl and cover until ready to serve