Okay my gals, summer is JUST around the corner and I love to cook amazing food during the summer. I don’t care that it is a billion degrees, I want to grill and cook amazing, bright and colorful foods that are yummy and amazing.
I, however, am not a brilliant cook. But lucky for you, the ladies featured in this post ARE amazing cooks.
I know enough about cooking to be dangerous and I do post a few recipes here and there, but it is definitely not like my blogging sisters out there in internet land.
Because of that, here’s what I’ve done. I have gone through and rounded up links from some of the best recipes that I have found from my fellow bloggers. These recipes are going to be perfect for summer.
They are going to be a brilliant mix of grilling out and indoor cooking, even beverages. The point is, you will not run out of things to make.
I want to make sure I’m crystal clear –
None of these recipes are mine and they belong to the authors of the blogs that you’re going to be re-directed to. Any pictures that you see on my blog (this page) are not their images. They are images I have either taken myself or have purchased. This post has been created in hopes to give you, my reader, some great recipes, as well as supporting my felling blogging gals.
Okay! Here’s how this works.
I have linked the blog to the name of the recipe and the blog name. Which means that all you have to do is click on the below recipe that catches your eye, and you will be redirected to a different blog page that should contain the recipe name you clicked on.
I knew it would this is old hat for you. Let’s be honest, I’m the same way. How many times have we hopped on Pinterest at the last minute in hopes of a great recipe and we come across a round up and find one we’d like to make! It’s amazing.
Okay, anyway! I digress.
Ya know, one thing I love about doing these roundups is that it’s women helping other women. I am all about some girl power (without the whole man hating thing, because, that’s not cool) and women supporting other women, is one of the best ways to do that.
Without further ado, here is your list of amazing recipes to cook this late spring and summer.
This gif is everything. ha!
- Crispy Baked Lemon Pepper Wings from the Wicked Noodle Blog
- Mediterranean Orzo Salad from Sidewalk Shoes Blog
- Cottage Cheese, Kale and Smoked Salmon Fittata by Supergolden Bakes Blog
- Cucumber Tomato Salad created by From This Kitchen Table Blog
- Grilled Asparagus in Foil from Dinner at the Zoo
- Blackberry Sangria from Craving Some Creativity Blog
- Zesty Parmesan Zucchini Noodles (Zesty Noodles) From The Farm Girl Gabs Blog
- Summer Chicken and Quinoa Bowl with Stone Fruit, Corn & Avocado Salsa from The Healthy Hunter Blog
- Best Ever Guacamole from the Trial and Eater Blog
- Mediterranean Hummus Dip by Typically Simple Blog
- Oatmeal Breakfast Muffins from Inspired Housewife Blog
- Spicy Honey Vegetable Kabobs from Savory Experiments Blog
- Grilled Zucchini Pizza with Arugula from An Italian in My Kitchen Blog
- Spicy Avocado Dressing from the Bewitchin’ Kitchen Blog
- Fresh and Easy Fish Tacos Recipe by Everyday Savvy Blog
- Easy Smoky Roasted Corn Salad with Avocado & Mozzarella from Happy Veggie Kitchen Blog
- Portobello Mushroom Recipes: Grilled Ginger-Marinated “Steaks” from Baby to Boomer Blog
- Raspberry Peach Lemonade by The Chunky Chef Blog
- Chicken Pesto Kabobs from Damn Delicious Blog
- Crunchy Asian Ramen Noodle Salad from Gimme Some Oven Blog
- Pineapple Lemonade from Know Your Produce Blog
- Israeli Salad from Know Your Produce Blog
- Skillet Pasta with Summer Squash Ricatta and Basil from Pure Wow Blog
- Tropical Fruit Salad with Honey Lime Dressing from Yellow Bliss Road Blog
- Summer Corn + Green Beans with Herb Butter from Coley Cooks Blog
- Crock Pot Hawaiian Chicken Sandwiches by Jamie Cooks it Up Blog
- Grilled Pineapple with Cinnamon Honey Drizzle by Wine and Glue Blog
- Grilled Mahi Mahi with Pineapple Salsa and Lemon Butter by Recipe Girl Blog
- Grilled Steak Tacos by Two Peas and Their Pod Blog
- Grilled Peaches and Cream by Onion Rings and Things Blog
- Cilantro-Lime Black Bean Rice by Julia’s Album Blog
- Whole30 Greek Burgers by Primal Gourmet Blog
I mean that’s a great amount of good food and especially with the weather warming up I am super pumped to be banging out some of these recipes.
One of my favorite things to do is to not only try new and amazing foods, but trying different ways of cooking the foods I already love. These awesome women are great blogs to follow, so be sure to subscribe to their e-mail list if you see one that really sticks out to you.
While I may not be a kitchen whiz, I do know my kitchen appliances that are vital to my everyday meal prep and cooking. Throw in your e-mail below and I will send you my top seven kitchen appliances that are vital to meal preparation.
Once you’ve subscribed, I’ll send you a few additional free gifts and then once a week, I will send you a motivational note to get your week started off on the right foot!
Don’t worry, I don’t spam. Plus you can unsubscribe at any time!
Enjoy these amazing recipes from these amazing women and welcome to the best time of year!